Tom Taylor has covered MMA, boxing, Muay Thai, Lethwei and other combat sports for over a decade. He also writes about the people, places and social issues he finds interesting. He has traveled to more than 30 countries in search of stories and inspiration.
Tom’s writing has been published by sources like New York Magazine, VICE, Bleacher Report, OZY, South China Morning Post, The Japan Times, Complex, Maxim, Road & Kingdoms, and Front Office Sports. His work has been shared by stars like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, comedian Joe Rogan, and two-division UFC champions Conor McGregor and Daniel Cormier.
- The Instagram Memorial of Anthony Bourdain (New York Magazine)
- UFC President Dana White on TUF, Future for Conor McGregor and Plans for 2021 (Bleacher Report)
- ONE Championship Royalty: The Lee Family’s Newest Crown Jewel Makes Her Debut (Bleacher Report)
- Jon Jones’ Plans for the UFC Heavyweight Title and Life After MMA (Bleacher Report)
- Survivor: How Bi Nguyen Has Achieved Personal Triumph Through MMA (Bleacher Report)
- The Lobster Battle Striking at Canada’s Friendly Image (OZY)
- As a Child, She Fled Violence. Now Her Fists Could Bring Her Stardom (OZY)
- An Hour in a Small Room With the Two Best Welterweights on Earth (VICE)
- Isaac Vallie-Flagg’s Lifelong Fight (BJPenn.com)
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) May 11, 2018
I’m in agreement with this 100%. The 12-6 elbow rule is one of the dumbest rules in combat sports. At the very least that fight should be a no contest. He was completely dominant.
— Joe Rogan (@joerogan) June 25, 2019